photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Monday, September 22, 2014

Transitioning into Fall








Dress: DKNY Booties: H&M Necklace: Brina Box
Bracelets: Hm Willow Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Being the ultimate girly girl that I am, I'm transitioning into fall the only (and excessive might I add) way that I know how to; covered in Cheetah. I'm not ready to pack up all my dresses and bring out all the sweaters quite yet, so we're going to learn how to transition. Pairing an oversized dress with booties can do you no wrong in the changing seasons; especially when the weather is fluctuating from 50 to 75 degrees in one day. The bold pattern and long sleeves (and pockets might I add! for all you pocket crazed ladies like me) allows you to stand out with one simple piece. Add a long necklace and an arm party and you're out the door. I may be crazed with fashion and pairing pieces together, but every wardrobe deserves a beautiful easy piece like this. 

xo. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog! Can't wait to read more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so happy your blog is up! I'm absolutely loving this look & so excited to follow along!

    XO!
    Kaitlin Keegan
    Blonde Expeditions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a beauty!


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it already! you have great style. Welcome to the blogging world sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete