photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day to night sweater weather








Sweater: Express Leggings: Zara Cheetah Loafers: Target Black Booties: Target Bracelet: Hermes Body Chain: Icing Purse: H&M

Here on Hemlines and High Heels we're strong believers that leather is a basic in any woman's wardrobe and that "sweater weather" is appropriate for any occasion in the fall. Today I am taking you from day to night in one of my favorite sweaters and leather leggings. Some stray away from leather on the bottom half but I think its the perfect basic that also adds a statement piece to your look. Why wear regular leggings when you could wear leather? The first outfit was worn during the day time with the perfect pair of cheetah loafers and to transition it into a nighttime look I only had to change a few things. I grabbed the perfect black fall booties and a body chain to spice up the look and I was out the door. Not to mention both shoes are from Target! Who says you can't look fabulous on a budget? 

xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment