photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Layering






Chambray Shirt: Zara Sweater: DKNY Jeans: American Apparel 
Shoes: Just Fab Purse: Philim Lim for Target Bracelets: Hm Willow Rings: Forever21

Finally some fall layering today ladies! The weather here is so touch and go but luckily I was able to get myself into a chambray shirt and a sweater today! This sweater has all the fall colors in it that I obsess over (super comfy also) and the shoes and bag were a perfect match. I am always one to go out of the fashion "box" and mix and match colors and prints but nothing is better than a casual outfit like this that comes together so easily! My chambray shirt is a staple in my fall wardrobe, and more often then not have to stop myself from wearing it multiple times a week (I'm an avid outfit repeater once I find a combo I love). I got mine at Zara but you can find them for much cheaper at places like target! These mule-like shoes are hot hot hot for fall also! Especially in the wine color I know we're all dreaming about. Hope you guys enjoy.

xo.
Friday Frills

No comments:

Post a Comment