photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Blush Tones


 







Sweater: Garage White Top: Target Necklace: Brina Box Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Just Fab Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Despite the fall season beginning and my innate urge to wear every outfit draped in maroon and plaid, I am trying to teach myself to still utilize the lighter colors in my wardrobe. I was born a pink girl and never quite got over my "barbie stage" so I still notice myself gravitating to pieces like this sweater; which to some might seem a little "too pink" to style. I've learned that the trick is pairing these girly pieces with basics and blush tones helps to mature the outfit and still allow you to feel like the pink barbie doll you've always wanted to be. The crisp white undershirt helps to break the look up and the nude shoes (to die for!) add a little sexy to the outfit. Not to mention this gorgeous brina box necklace gives the outfit the dimension that it needs. Don't ever feel as if you have to stay in color barriers because of a seasonal change. Its all about reworking pieces and making the season your own! 
xo.


1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in blush! Love how the sweater and blouse play with proportions.

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by on Thursdays to link up!

    ReplyDelete