photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcoming October the fabulous way






Blouse: Zara Fur Vest: Nordstrom Jeans: Top Shop
Shoes: Target Bag: Louis Vuitton Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Happy October my loves!! I'm sure you all are having fall fever just like me, so I figured what better way to welcome October than in a fabulous (faux)  fur piece. As I've said before I love a good pair of jeans and a simple outfit but sometimes you need to go all out! Nothing makes me feel more confident then an amazing fur vest and printed jeans. Paired with simple accessories the outfit is balanced out and ready for everyday wear. Printed jeans are one of my staple pieces for fall and I am looking for some new ones for the season, any suggestions my fellow fashionistas? 

xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment