photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Embracing Fall






Jacket: Francescas Top: Target Jeans: J brand 
Shoes: Chinese Laundry Clutch: GiGi New York

Hello Beauties! We finally seem to be staying at a cooler temperature in NY and I am fully embracing it today with all of my fall favorites. I got these booties in last week from Chinese Laundry and they are to die for; a great way to spice up a normal pair of tan boots and add something special to an outfit. And when in fall, you can't go wrong in camo and mustard in my book. A comfy causal outfit that is super easy to recreate with pieces from your wardrobe. Have a great tuesday! 

xo.

2 comments:

  1. DYING over those booties. I think I need them <3 Perfect Fall ensemble!

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by today to link up your favorite look!

    ReplyDelete