photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Monday, October 6, 2014

Shop Mieux







Top: Shop Mieux Vest: H&M Jeans: J Brand Booties: H&M
 
Good Morning Ladies! I am so excited to share the news with you that I am now a Shop Mieux Brand Ambassador and Affiliate. This is the first of two blog posts I will bring you this week featuring their products. Shop Mieux is a women's apparel company that is bringing you all of the brands you know and love, at up to 90% off... who wouldn't love that? The button down I am wearing today is Tommy Hilfiger and I got it for 6 dollars, how amazing is that. But not only are their prices super low, I have a 15% off discount code for you guys if you use the link and code I will leave below for you. Visiting their website is like thrift shopping online with all the brands you already love and wear today.
And p.s my next look from them is a Zara dress that I snagged for only 15 dollars.. stay tuned!
 
You can use this link to redirect you to their site:
And this code for 15% off: HLAHH
 
Happy shopping my loves!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment