photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Monday, June 29, 2015

Blue Lavender Boutique









And the white theme continues...this time with a gorgeous background. I've never considered myself "one with nature" but this has to be one of my favorite blog shoots to date. I spend many hours dragging the man around Long Island trying to find places to shoot, and along with a lot of complaining, we found this beautiful little road down in a town near where we lived. Needless to say I'm still picturing the imaginary family that lives at the end of it with their wrap around porch and golden retriever. A girl can dream right?
The white dress pictured is from http://www.bluelavenderboutique.com and is a summer staple. I've worn it with wedges and as a coverup and its perfect (and only $50.00!) I will link some other great "boho chic" dresses below: 


2 comments:

  1. Your whole blog on high heels is very interesting. I like your way of posting content. Keep on posting all your experiences So, that people came to know about you more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, Its so hard to find really beautiful casual dresses for women now a days but this one is stunning, great photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete