photo header_zpsddd2c517.png

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Welcome Back










Looking back and seeing that the last time I posted on here was in October blows my mind. My intention was never to stop blogging; seeing as how I did my best to keep up with my instagram over the past 9 months, but to put it simply life got a little more difficult than I was ready for. Many things have changed for me over this period of time, and although there were hardships I am extremely proud of the woman I have become. My life may now be hectic and 99% work filled but being able to say that I am almost 21, fully financially independent and starting a life with the man of my dreams gives me a self worth that I never knew was in me. 
Now that I am in a steady routine and am becoming more comfortable with my new life, I am excited to say that with the help of an amazing friend I am back to blogging as much as I can.
For the first installment back I am sharing with you this amazing crochet maxi dress from Bubba Janes Boutique (and its under $55!!). Its a summer staple for me, giving the perfect twist to the black maxi dress we all have in our closet. I will link the dress and the full website for you ladies below! 

http://www.bubbajanesboutique.com/collections/dresses-1/products/crochet-maxi-dress-black
http://www.bubbajanesboutique.com
instagram : @bubbajanesboutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment